Privacy StatementThis Privacy Statement applies to all GSS Media websites and relates to the gathering and use of information through GSS Media with its worldwide services and products. GSS Media is legal company, registered and located in Czech Republic.
GSS Media respects the privacy of all users of our site and will take care of all your personal information with the highest confidentiality.
GSS Media strongly believes in the usage of web and mobile technology and therefore GSS Media wants to contribute in the innovation and usage of online and mobile technologies.
We would like to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Please look at below at this page where we further explain our direction policy.
- This site is a scam-free zone
- At this site all our members are king! In other words, you are the king!
- We never sell, rent or share your personal information or e-mail address with any other party.
- In case of any fraudulent transaction we reserve the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. This means we use your browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity.
- Your information is always safe with us!
- We do not send spam messages. We may send you occasional promotional e-mails, and every e-mail will contain the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
- From your dashboard page you can also deactivate receiving mailings.
Information that we collect
This site obtains and stores information automatically from your computer that you use to visit this site.
Mainly, this site collects only three type of information of its Customers:
- We track the information that you voluntarily provide to us and/or authorize us to view, such as names, email address and miscellaneous account information that you submitted using this site.
- We register the number of your visits and track the areas of this site that you visit. Software and hardware attributes might get logged too, along with any other data that can be gained from the general internet environment, such as browser type, IP address, and etcetera.
- Private communications, such as telephone conversations, chat logs, faxes and letters to our Staff along with email messages to Performers or to our Staff. This site also keeps Performer chat client logs for an unlimited period of time.
We do not record such video streams nor do we grant the tools to record these feeds. It is solely your decision whether to enable this feature or remain faceless.
This site uses the two most popular industry-standard technologies on its pages; for the sake of perfectly customized content and to grant you the greatest comfort and experience available.
We may track your visit to our site by giving you a Cookie when you enter this site.Cookies help us collect anonymous data for tracking user trends and patterns.
Since this site is a Flash-technology based website we also use the so-called "Shared-Object" technology in order to improve user experience.
Information usage and protection
This site will use the data collected from you for mainly general purposes, such as improving our services, contacting you and customizing our content. Also, we research behaviour patterns and trends to improve user experience.
This site takes serious security measures to grant maximum protection to your information against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or deletion of data. Our customers' details are always protected by our highly sophisticated security system. We guard your information on a physical level as well as on electronic level. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
Access to any personal information of our members by our employees is extremely limited and they are bound by confidentiality obligations; therefore they might be subject to disciplinary measures, including the termination of their contracts and in serious cases even criminal prosecution; should they fail to meet these strict obligations.
Information Sharing and Protection Technologies
This site does not rent, sell, trade, share or otherwise transfer information to other outside parties.
In case of any fraudulent transaction we reserve the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. This means we use your browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity.
Besides using its own security software and mechanisms, this site also incorporates the most advanced security technologies available in order to ensure maximum safety of its members.
Our Customers have the option to unsubscribe from our services. This can be accomplished by using our 24/7 Support Ticket System. Upon requesting the cancellation of your Account we delete every piece of information that we are not required to keep by law.
In case of any fraudulent transaction this site reserves the right to use all available information at its disposal during any kind of legal procedure. This means we use your browser history, IP and e-mail addresses and any other traceable activity.
During such legal procedures this site might involve other, professional investigator parties and share certain information in order to comply with federal law; vindicate its rights; represent the best interests of Members of this site.
This site grants full co-operation to legal authorities in the position to investigate fraudulent transactions and other matters falling under legal jurisdiction as well as we respond to subpoenas and court orders.